TOUR DE FRANCE 2024 WEEK
The offer includes
SUMMER: from 23 to 30 June 2024
- Half board + après bike buffet from 2:00 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. for a tasty lunch after the daily excursions
- filled sandwiches, bananas and water for your cycle rides
- welcome drink, and presentation of the itineraries and cycling groups by the Bike Manager, available daily if required
- bathrobe with soft slippers
- telo Wellness
- 5 excursions a week for racing and touring bikes (Dolce Vita programme) with experienced guides (Wednesday and Saturday are rest days)
- replacement Scott bike in the event of breakage of hired bicycle
- laundry service for your technical gear (laundry net bag € 10,00)
- daily in-house mechanic for small repairs and adjustments;
- 1 tasting of oil, wine and cheese on a farm
- every week we have a barbecue at our house in the country with pizza, spaghetti, grilled meat, wine and desserts
- one 20,00 Euro token to be spent at the cyclists`
The details of the offer
It will be a week of celebration for those who love cycling and the sweet life.
You will live side by side and pedal alongside Daniele Nardello, a professional cyclist from 1994 to 2009, a great expert in the Tour de France with 8 participations and numerous other prestigious stage races.
On Wednesday, June 26, you will have the opportunity to ride, guided by our expert guides, along some of the routes where the professionals will battle it out during the historic First Stage of the Tour de France 2024.
We have designed routes suitable for all skill levels!
After the bike ride, we will stop in San Leo, a picturesque medieval village rich in history and anecdotes, where we will have lunch in a typical trattoria and visit the fortress.
After lunch, we will return to Riccione with our minibuses. For detailed information about this event, click here!
On Saturday, June 29, the yellow caravan will finally arrive, and after eating at a typical farmhouse in the area, we will witness the cyclists passing through an ascent in the Montenaggio area at the foot of the Republic of San Marino.
We will return to the hotel in the afternoon with our minibuses. For detailed information about this event, click here!
Activities for Non-Cyclists
Those who don’t cycle won’t have time to get bored. There are many activities planned during the week: hiking excursions, visits to charming villages and historic cities, barbecues in the countryside at Vecciano, tasting of local products at a farm, cooking classes, and a boat excursion with Director Stefano!
Some of the events, such as the Wednesday bike tour and the Tour de France stage, have an additional cost and a minimum number of participants to be realized;
Request information for this offer
- Direct response from the hotels
- Quick quote by email
- Dream holiday guaranteed