ON THE ROADS OF THE TOUR DE FRANCE
The offer includes
- Half board + après bike buffet from 2:00 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. for a tasty lunch after the daily excursions
- filled sandwiches, bananas and water for your cycle rides
- welcome drink, and presentation of the itineraries and cycling groups by the Bike Manager, available daily if required
- bathrobe with soft slippers
- telo Wellness
- 5 excursions a week for racing and touring bikes (Dolce Vita programme) with experienced guides (Wednesday and Saturday are rest days)
- replacement Scott bike in the event of breakage of hired bicycle
- laundry service for your technical gear (laundry net bag € 10,00)
- daily in-house mechanic for small repairs and adjustments;
- 1 tasting of oil, wine and cheese on a farm
- every week we have a barbecue at our house in the country with pizza, spaghetti, grilled meat, wine and desserts
- one 20,00 Euro token to be spent at the cyclists`
The details of the offer
The excitement of the Tour de France, in 2024, will pass along the roads of Romagna and San Marino to finish the stage in Rimini.
Together, we will ride the final climbs of the stage every Thursday from March 28th to June 13th with our fittest cycling guests from the Cappuccino, Super, and Limoncino groups.
Starting from Riccione, we’ll venture into picturesque hilly roads, combining breathtaking landscapes with a high-level cycling experience.
We’ll pedal through the charming hills of Emilia Romagna, then reach the village of San Leo, a picturesque medieval town with a majestic fortress dominating the region, and the town of Verucchio. We’ll also cross a part of the ancient Republic of San Marino.
This tour is perfect for experienced cyclists seeking challenging rides and spectacular scenery while immersing themselves in the atmosphere of world-famous cycling competitions.
An unforgettable stage for cycling enthusiasts and two-wheeled adventures.
Request information for this offer
- Direct response from the hotels
- Quick quote by email
- Dream holiday guaranteed