DISCOVERING GARIBALDI TOUR
The offer includes
SPRING: Tuesday 02 April 2024
AUTUMN: Tuesday 08 October 2024
- Half board + après bike buffet from 2:00 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. for a tasty lunch after the daily excursions
- filled sandwiches, bananas and water for your cycle rides
- welcome drink, and presentation of the itineraries and cycling groups by the Bike Manager, available daily if required
- bathrobe with soft slippers
- telo Wellness
- 5 excursions a week for racing and touring bikes (Dolce Vita programme) with experienced guides (Wednesday and Saturday are rest days)
- replacement Scott bike in the event of breakage of hired bicycle
- laundry service for your technical gear (laundry net bag € 10,00)
- daily in-house mechanic for small repairs and adjustments;
- 1 tasting of oil, wine and cheese on a farm
- every week we have a barbecue at our house in the country with pizza, spaghetti, grilled meat, wine and desserts
- one 20,00 Euro token to be spent at the cyclists`
The details of the offer
A cycling tour in the charming Conca Valley will lead us as far as Saludecio, where the town’s museum will open its doors just for us.
A guided visit will help us discover all there is to know about Giuseppe Garibaldi, one of Italy’s most important national heroes and the man who favoured Italian unification.
Discovering GARIBALDI in the Saludecio museum
In the heart of the mediaeval town, which stands on the long, gently-rolling hills, is a museum dedicated entirely to Giuseppe Garibaldi, an icon of the Italian Risorgimento.
Uniforms, weapons, edicts, ceramic pieces, paintings and even correspondence with his fraternal friend Victor Hugo; there are so many artefacts collected, with great dedication, by Michele Ottaviani. Thanks to these, it is possible to reconstruct the life of a turbulent and passionate man, who anticipated and diffused the idea of democracy and freedom around the world.
At the end of the visit, we’ll enjoy “refreshments”, with products made by the renowned “Marziali” bakery, and try traditional bustrengo, a typical local bread, accompanied by local cheeses, wines and charcuterie.
Request information for this offer
- Direct response from the hotels
- Quick quote by email
- Dream holiday guaranteed