TOUR OF THE 1O VILLAGES (MARCHE)
The offer includes
- Half board + après bike buffet from 2:00 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. for a tasty lunch after the daily excursions
- filled sandwiches, bananas and water for your cycle rides
- welcome drink, and presentation of the itineraries and cycling groups by the Bike Manager, available daily if required
- bathrobe with soft slippers
- telo Wellness
- 5 excursions a week for racing and touring bikes (Dolce Vita programme) with experienced guides
- replacement Scott bike in the event of breakage of hired bicycle
- laundry service for your technical gear (laundry net bag € 10,00)
- daily in-house mechanic for small repairs and adjustments;
- 1 tasting of oil, wine and cheese on a farm
- every week we have a barbecue at our house in the country with pizza, spaghetti, grilled meat, wine and desserts
- one 10,00 Euro token to be spent at the cyclists`
The details of the offer
SPRING: Thursday 04 April 2024
We’ll visit 10 historical villages in our region and the first stretch of our journey will be by train, from Riccione to the ancient city of Senigallia. From here, we’ll leave by bicycle towards the wine valley, where the famous wine Verdicchio and Lacrima di Morro d’Alba are produced, covering the first 50 kilometres amid gently sloping hills and beautiful vineyards.
The first real climb leads to the town of Arcevia and the last two kilometres will involve inclines with gradients of up to 12%, but the beauty of the destination is worthy of the effort required.
We then head towards the valleys where olive oil is produced, between Mondavio, Orciano and Saltara (twice it has been the arrival point of a stage of the Giro d’Italia in recent years). Then, after a 10-kilometre climb, with an average gradient of 5%, we reach Beato Sante and we can begin to see the road that leads to Riccione, by way of Mombaroccio and Sant’Angelo in Lizzola
- The program is aimed at well trained cyclists of the Cappuccino Super and Limoncino groups but also cyclists of the Cappuccino group (average 20/22 Km / h) with a shorter route and slower pace (at least 5 people of same level).
- Assistance service is provided by our minibus along the entire route if requested.
- The excursion “10 Borghi” will only become available once at least 6 participants have been reached. The program could undergo changes as regards the route and the times indicated.
- In case of bad weather, the excursion will take place on the following day if possible.
- The departure is scheduled at 08:00 by train, with return at 6 pm
- A cost contribution of 40 Euros per person is required included train ticket and packet lunch.
- You are invited to bring with you a change of cycling gear – leggings, sleeves and rainproof jacket.
Request information for this offer
- Direct response from the hotels
- Quick quote by email
- Dream holiday guaranteed