The offer includes
- Half board + après bike buffet from 2:00 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. for a tasty lunch after the daily excursions
- filled sandwiches, bananas and water for your cycle rides
- welcome drink, and presentation of the itineraries and cycling groups by the Bike Manager, available daily if required
- bathrobe with soft slippers
- telo Wellness
- 5 excursions a week for racing and touring bikes (Dolce Vita programme) with experienced guides (Wednesday and Saturday are rest days)
- replacement Scott bike in the event of breakage of hired bicycle
- laundry service for your technical gear (laundry net bag € 10,00)
- daily in-house mechanic for small repairs and adjustments;
- 1 tasting of oil, wine and cheese on a farm
- every week we have a barbecue at our house in the country with pizza, spaghetti, grilled meat, wine and desserts
- one 20,00 Euro token to be spent at the cyclists`
The details of the offer
A tour through our Apennine mountains and some the most beautiful villages of our region.
We will cycle through the forest surrounding the ancient monastery of Fonte Avellana, on the slopes of Mount Catria, founded by hermits at the end of the tenth century and the destination of our tour.
For the Cappuccino Super and Limoncino groups, the tours starts from Riccione, along secondary roads, through the countryside and hills of our region, touching on the villages of San Giovanni in Marignano, Morciano di Romagna and Tavoleto, and crossing the valley of the river Foglia before climbing up to the imposing and ancient city of Urbino.
We will then descend towards the Furlo gorge, impressive for its landscape and the views it offers. Riding alongside the rivers Candigliano and Burano, we then come to the ancient town of Cagli, with its typical old houses. After about 15 kilometres, we reach the town of Serra Sant’Abbondio and enter the forest of Monte Catria, from where we climb up to the monastery of Fonte Avellana where our minibus will be waiting for us with refreshments and to take us back to Riccione.
- The program is aimed at well trained cyclists of the Cappuccino Super and Limoncino groups.
- Assistance service is provided by our minibus along the entire route if requested.
- The excursion will only become available once at least 8 participants have been reached.
- The program could undergo changes as regards the route and the times indicated.
- In case of bad weather, the excursion will take place on the following day.
- Departure is planned for 8 am, with return at 6 pm.
- A cost contribution of 58 Euros per person is required included packet lunch.
- You are invited to bring with you a change of cycling gear – leggings, sleeves and rainproof jacket.
Request information for this offer
- Direct response from the hotels
- Quick quote by email
- Dream holiday guaranteed