|2 SPECIAL GRAVEL WEEKS|
2 SPECIAL GRAVEL WEEKS
The offer includes
- Mini flats and Superior Rooms from € 89.60 per day per person
- Family Rooms from € 114.00 per day per person
All services included in your stay:
- Half board + après bike buffet from 2:00 p.m. until 3:30 p.m. for a tasty lunch after the daily excursions (wine and beverages at meals excluded).
- filled sandwiches, bananas and water for your cycle rides
- welcome drink, and presentation of the itineraries and cycling groups by the Bike Manager, available daily if required
- bathrobe with soft slippers
- telo Wellness
- 5 excursions a week for racing and touring bikes (Dolce Vita programme) with experienced guides
- replacement Scott bike in the event of breakage of hired bicycle
- laundry service for your technical gear (laundry net bag € 10,00)
- daily in-house mechanic for small repairs and adjustments;
- 1 tasting of oil, wine and cheese on a farm
- every week we have a barbecue at our house in the country with pizza, spaghetti, grilled meat, wine and desserts
- one 10,00 Euro token to be spent at the cyclists`
- This program is dedicated to trained cyclists. The average speed will be 23/25km/hour (Cappuccino super group and Limoncino)
- On request and by reservation, if you are a group of at least 10 people, we can do this program in any week of the year and also with Cappuccino level cyclists with adapted routes.
The details of the offer
Do you really know what a gravel is?
Thicker tires, more comfortable and stable steering, disk brakes, and improved safety. Is that all there is to a Gravel bike? Not here, not at the Dory. For us the Gravel bike redefines the concept of freedom: it is a new way of discovering the surrounding area and nature, and a new way of cycling.
The Gravel bike is versatile. It is ideal on mixed terrain: shabby dirt tracks are no longer an obstacle, they are an opportunity. And with the new routes our point of view changes, the landscapes change, and so do the scents in the air.
Gravel bikes are bringing a silent revolution, a desire for authenticity and a return to the origins, to rediscover the simplicity of the unique delight that only cycling affords.
SPRING: from 18 to 25 march 2023
AUTUMN: from 18 to 25 october 2023
Request information for this offer
- Direct response from the hotels
- Quick quote by email
- Dream holiday guaranteed